• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2017 stopped working

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get this program to launch.  I have reviewed previous posts and tried the fixes with no luck.  Can anyone please help.  Am starting from scratch after my computer stolen from my home and I am on a deadline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat! I click on the app to open it and nothing happens. 

I'm running InDesign CC 2017 on Windows 7. I have never had any problems with it. Then, two days ago, I opened ID and as I began browsing for a design file on my harddrive, ID crashed. Since then, I have tried a variety of things -- and ultimately, uninstalled/reinstalled both ID and Creative Cloud.

Since ID won't even open, this folder is virtually empty: users/<me>/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/InDesign/Version 12.0/en_US

I REALLY need to get this resolved. I'm falling way behind on work! Someone please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines