• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AFX CC 2017 new Update removed my custom output module

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New AFX update really is full of bugs and disappointments.

First a big bug on the startup screen, that i had fixed installing a windows runtime from microsoft windows, but never happened with older version.

Now I have notices all my custom output modules was deleted and aren't there!. It's just a waste of time for me start again creating new ones!!! Holy crap! I have a dedaline and now i'm wasting time trying to remember what were the settings for each one.

Please guys let me know if they are in some kind of folder, if not... how ddi you never thougth on this before making an update? Don't you ever test the updates with real people? I can't be more angry with this. I should never update again any of my adobe apps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, all software is tested, but with regards to such a complex program of course things can slip and well, Adobe has never been great with its QA. All the wrong priorities for all the wrong reasons. That said, there is no file to recover. The damage is done. Once the prefs are overwritten with defaults, everything is gone.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 34523452345234623462434,

Make sure you give this feedback to the team via a bug report.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines