Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP : Lightroom Sync stuck on 14 photos

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is the first time that even happen to me. I cannot sync my photos on LR mobile anymore. It says that there're 14 photos to sync but nothing happen...even if I delete the photos, the number still appears....I don't know what to do anymore...I uninstalled the app (both mobile and deskop) and reinstall it...nothing....

Does someone have the answer ? Is that already happen to one of you ?? Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up Lr Desktop preferences-> Lightroom mobile panel....do you see files listed under the pending sync activity window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, nothing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to remove the sync.lrdata file and restart Lr Desktop. This would restart/refresh the sync (metadata only).

Removing the Sync.lrdata might fix whatever the issue is. 

You can find the  sync.lrdata file here:

On Mac it's at /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata

On Win it would be at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Hope this helps.

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having same issue. Nothing in sync activity. Removed Sync.lrdata folder. May I send you log to remedy this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines