• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All fonts become italic

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My epub converted from Indesign file shows all fonts (some are custom made.) as tilted, sort of like an italic font. What is happening and how can I fix this?

Thanks.

Below are the pages as they appear in Calibre vs. who they look Indesign. . I am using the CC version of Indesign.

Charan

text in epub.JPGAs it appears in EPUB. Note the "three" at the top which is in Tekton font.text actual.JPGAs it appears Indesign

epub page.JPGAs it appears in EPUBactual page.JPGAs it appears in Indesign

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the file in ePUB reader and that appears fine, so this maybe the just the Calibre issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure why you're involving Calibre.

I'd be careful about using "custom" fonts, I would suggest you test you ePub on various devices and maybe use something like FlightDeck to check and validate: FlightDeck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines