Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile synchronisation

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Malgré mes nombreuse recherche je n'arrive pas à résoudre mon problème.

Je suis abonné à Cloud photo, mon adobe cloud sur mon Mac est bien connecté sans aucun problème. Je suis aussi connecté sur mon smartphone Android.

J'ai télécharger Lightroom via Adobe cloud l'installation s'est bien passé, Lightroom est bien connecté a mon compte cloud ( Mon identifiant apparait bien dans le menu aide).

Mais..... Je suis incapable de synchroniser Lightroom avec Lightroom Mobile. Quand je clique sur "se connecter" juste en face de "synchroniser avec Lightroom mobile", rien ne se passe, absolument rien !  Quand je vais dans les préférences et dans l'onglet Lightroom Mobile, je vois que je ne suis pas connecté.

J'ai deja désinstallé et ré-installer Lightroom ainsi que Adobe Cloud mais cala n'a pas fonctionné.

Est-ce que vous avez des solutions ? Des conseils ? Un reset complet ?

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre aide.

Jonas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Hello ,

So guess what guys ?

I found the solution ! Thanks to cemyers who had this same problem 5 years ago.

So here's the solution :

The solution is ......

to delete or rename

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdaterInventory/1.0/AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat

That's it ! Once is done you will be able to update LR. Then it will start to sync right away !

Thanks guys for you help.

Jonas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set up some collections to sync?

How to sync Lightroom desktop and the Lightroom mobile app

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did ! Actually the problem is that I can't even click on the "connect" button on the top left panel.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I'd try to sign off and back in: Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

If that does not help, try resetting the preferences: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks f.mclion !

I did it as Well! Unfortunately it didn't work.

I 'll try again. Just in case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I did it again,

Signed off and back in then resetted the preferences but nothing works i am still not able to connect Lightroom to LM and sync it.

Any more idea ?

Thx

jonas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Jonas,

j'ai exactement le même souci et suis incapable d'y remédier... Apparemment, d'après d'autres posts, le problème viendrait de l'incapacité de Lightroom à se mettre à jour, et les versions les plus anciennes (6.0 à 6.5 je crois, voire plus) n'avaient pas cette fonctionnalité... Pour ma curiosité, quelle version est installée sur ton Mac? Tu peux le voir sur la partie "A propos de Lightroom" ou dans l'onglet aide.

Pour ma part je suis en version 2015 "only", impossible d'installer une seule mise à jour par dessus et cela commence à sérieusement m'ennuyer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The detection sometimes fails. You can download and install the update manually: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks F. McLion for your reply! I tried to update my LR through this process but, when I launch the update, I have an error mentioning that the "admin has removed this possibility to update manually" etc... and I cannot find any possibility to avoid this issue. I will try to provide you with a screenshot later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on Windows, did you try to right-click on the downloaded update and run as Administrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

So guess what guys ?

I found the solution ! Thanks to cemyers who had this same problem 5 years ago.

So here's the solution :

The solution is ......

to delete or rename

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdaterInventory/1.0/AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat

That's it ! Once is done you will be able to update LR. Then it will start to sync right away !

Thanks guys for you help.

Jonas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jonas for the tip! Sooooo, I also tried this process, but I don't have the "Admin" thing in the .dat name (the file is named AdobeUpdaterPrefs.dat). Each time I delete (also tried to rename) the file and I launch the updater (both on CC or with a stand alone updater) it creates a new AdobeUpdaterPrefs.dat file and says that Lightroom is updated...

Don't know if it's related to this Admin thing but still, I have the same issue!

Anyway, I will try other things around this updaterpref file!

F.McLion, I am on Mac and also have a Windows computer. On this one Lightroom works like a charm. The issue is on the iMac only 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat does not exist on my system. So in my case I still does work. I think it stop working after the last Creative Cloud update was applied. Also, I want to mention that once in a while, I get a message from lightroom to the effect that there are updates available, but in the Creative Cloud application it does not show as it normaly would.

Hopefully Adobe will find and fix the problem soon.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines