Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirments of Adobe Creative Clouds

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
  I am Willing to Purchase a System that Could run all the products of Adobe Creative Clouds That includes Designing, Animation, Motion Graphics , Video Editing and All.. I usually Use Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effect, Premier , But in the Current Spec of my Notebook i am unable to Enjoy the Fully Funtionality of these Softwares because my Notebook hangs and does allow me to use them in their full Limits .. Therefore i Decided to purchase a System .. I Choosed the Specifications
Intel Core I5 (3rd Generation )
8 or 16gb Ram
1TB HD
GPU?Wanted to know what is open GL support?Gl4?Graphic Card?? I wanted to know which Graphic card is best that supports all these Softwares , i seriously dont know anything about Graphic Cards about Their bits and their performance,.. The Local Computer Hardware Shop Told me For Nvidia FX3800 256 bit Could be Best for me .. Please Help me out in Choosing The Right Graphic Card

Further with this PC i need to increase my Skills for 3D Designing, Architectural and Visualization , in AutoCAD, Maya .. Keeping in mind Suggestions for the Best Requirments for PC and Graphic Card in Reasonable cost ...

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

For $300 to $400 total you're not going to get anything at all whatsoever that will work adequately smoothly with any of the Adobe CC programs. At best, you'll get a woefully imbalanced system where one of the critical parts severely underperforms the others, or you'll get an outdated or underperformance system that will completely choke on everything Adobe. Even my mini-ITX build with an i7-7700 (non-K), 16GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, a GTX 1060 and two 500GB SATA SSDs cost more than $1,100 – and that'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Hardware Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want an i7, 32 GB RAM minimum, perhaps a GTX1060, and at least two fast SSD drives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you were suggested (component-wise) is now obsolete. That FX 3800 is now no longer supported for MPE GPU acceleration in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 or later because it is a 10-year-old Tesla-architecture GPU whose support from Nvidia is now in legacy status. The program will be permanently locked to the software-only mode with no hardware acceleration whatsoever. And that "third generation" i5 is now five years old, and there's no guarantee that software writers will support any hardware that's more than three years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would be the Best Graphic Card to use with ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want an i7, 32 GB RAM minimum, perhaps a GTX1060, and at least two fast SSD drives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any other model than this ? it cost around $300 as per Nvidia Website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get what you pay for, in this case. In your price range for an entire system, you'd get either a system that's so glacially slow that running any of those programs would be frustrating or a seriously outdated or completely obsolete system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, Nvidia does not sell graphics cards directly. That $300 price came from one of Nvidia's AIB partners, for a card with a custom cooler and a high level of factory overclocking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keeping apart the 3D Stuff.. With Current Configuration Adobe Creative Clouds would Work Smoothly ? Adobe Animate? After Effects ? etc to create promotional videos and other stuff?
Please mention other Models for Graphic Card in Reasonable cost ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be more concerned with the processor, RAM, and hard drive setup.

How much money are you willing to spend on a proper system?

What media will you be editing in Premiere Pro and After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm Thanks for the suggestions.. the processor and the ram ? you should not prefer me I5 16gb ram ? I5 32 gb ram atleast?
i am willing to spend $300 to $400 on a proper System
Ill be editing Media in Adobe Preimier and motion Graphics in After Effects, and other softwares Maya , 3Ds etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/M.Wamiq+Akram  wrote

i am willing to spend $300 to $400 on a proper System

That will not get you a proper system for editing with CC applications.

You will probably need $1500 - $3000, depending upon what you intend to edit and what performance you are willing to accept.

What media will you be editing in Premiere Pro and After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be using Photoshop For Picture Editing, Illustrator For Post Designing, Adobe Premier for Video Editing Such as Clipping , Editing, Sound, Scene Setting, Adobe After Effect , Adobe Animate for Animation 2D Characters, Creating Promotional Videos, Character Rigging tutorials
This is all what ill be doing a a little of 3D stuff ...
Leave Autocad, Revit and everything. The Above mentioned are my basic Tasks Please Suggest me System

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but there is not a system in the price range you gave us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're able or willing to build it yourself, here's the best that I can come up with at anywhere close to $400 (all prices are from N****g):

1) Intel Pentium G4560 (2 cores, 4 threads, 3.5 GHz), $70 (and yes, some of the newer Kaby Lake Pentiums, including this one, are hyperthreadable)

2) ASRock B250M-HDV Micro ATX motherboard, $62

3) 2 x 8GB Crucial Ballistix LT DDR4-2400, $105

4) 1TB WD Blue 7200 RPM, $50

5) Fractal Design Core 1100 Micro ATX case, $48

6) Corsair CX450M PSU, $50

Total: $385 including shipping. I omitted a second disk and a discrete GPU because either a new SSD or a new sufficiently-performing GPU (a 2GB GeForce GTX 1050) would have cost much more than the paltry $15 price difference, and that anything GPU-wise under $100 would have been a downgrade from the CPU's integrated graphics unless you go for a used and outdated or obsolete GPU. Also, I went with a higher quality PSU because I did not want the entire system to explode into flames upon power-on. And of course, the prices do not include an operating system or software.

You may be asking yourself, "Why didn't I choose an i5?" You see, the cheapest new i5 CPU would have consumed half of the total maximum budget for your planned system. And that alone would have forced me to cut corners severely on the rest of the build.

If on the other hand you're looking for a pre-built or a custom-built PC at that price, you will not get one that could run some of the programs that you frequently use: Most of those come with a woefully low amount of RAM – in fact, so low that some of your most-used programs won't even start up at all. (Sure, you could add more RAM – but then any RAM upgrade would have put you well over your budget limit.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For $300 to $400 total you're not going to get anything at all whatsoever that will work adequately smoothly with any of the Adobe CC programs. At best, you'll get a woefully imbalanced system where one of the critical parts severely underperforms the others, or you'll get an outdated or underperformance system that will completely choke on everything Adobe. Even my mini-ITX build with an i7-7700 (non-K), 16GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, a GTX 1060 and two 500GB SATA SSDs cost more than $1,100 – and that's including an adequate CPU cooler and a power supply unit that will easily handle the full load of that system.

In other words, if you get a complete system build for that little, you might as well throw away $300 to $400 into a landfill or incinerator – as far as Adobe Creative Cloud is concerned. It's sad to see someone buying expensive professional-level software for a cheap, underpowered and/or obsolete PC when such software really requires an expensive PC with current-generation hardware just to run smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm I have Searched alot and Decided that my minimum requirment for Working is Illustrator, Preimier, Photoshop, After Effects and a little 3D STUFF, Animating 2D Cartoons for Advertisment and Social Markerting
This is all what ill be doing
Please Suggest me a A System ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im in a very short budget and i don't even demand butter like performance. Im planing on buying a intel g4560 + 8gb ram (another 8gb in future) paired with gtx1050ti. Will it be enough to run illustrator, after effect, muse, animate, Photoshop? Im a student studying graphic designing and web development. Its gonna be my productivity rig.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

abir_abir  wrote

Will it be enough to run illustrator, after effect, muse, animate, Photoshop?

If it does install and run, it won't be usable for After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than which part should i upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really need more RAM and a more powerful CPU right off the bat in order to run After Effects at all. Your planned configuration, in its current state, will completely choke on that piece of software, if it even starts up at all.

These upgrades will probably cost you far more money than your maximum total system budget. And if that were to be the case, and you don't earn enough money from your living, then you might as well have absolutely nothing for a PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then how about ryzen 3? I have a laptop which served me for a while but its now choking on everything i run. And I really don't wanna cut the graphics card out because i wanna play games which I haven't for last couple of years. And i5 is bit more expensive. Will that be a good option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines