• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script to open documents from a book, remove condition from text and generate pdf?

Participant ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several searches I still can not find a script that can help me. I have a one file of a book with 4 files, I need to generate a pdf without the markings of the conditional text, could anyone help me? Already very grateful.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign Scripting​

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By default the markings of conditional text are only shown in InDesign, but not exported to a PDF unless you specifically "show AND print". In that case it is sufficient to change the setting in one file and synchronize only the settings for conditional text across the book via the book dropdown menu. Though it is scriptable as well if you really need it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines