• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Support - Why are they employed?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 3 days got to ask, why are your customer support staff still employed? They are the worst I have come across,  No direct UK support either, what on earth is going on at Adobe.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Opmcg,

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please help us understand what issue have you been facing?

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums and there is no active subscription under this ID.

We will be needing some more information to be able to assist you.

Meanwhile, for a quick resolution you may try our chat support: Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe UK contacted me and I am now waiting for a redemption code. But I have to say just stating the company line dose not really make a customer support agent nor you useful.  Maybe one of your staff shouldn't of cancelled my subscription in the first place without creating a new one.

Adobe UK agreed with me. as well as pointing out that the Asia UK support is a new team still finding its way. Hence problems will occur.  No need to reply as my issue is being sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're glad your issue was resolved.

Feel free to get back to us for any other concerns.

Thanks

Kaniks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue still ongoing.  I am now looking to take Adobe to court!

You customer support are just down right stupid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issues have now gone on for 6 days.  Was promised a redemption code for a free month by Adobe UK, never came.  Contact support and they say if i pay today they will give me the code, by thats not then what i was promise. This is an issue of trust, if you support can't be trusted why should i stay with Adobe?

I am now investigating other options, as this impacts on my work. These include legal actions for renumerations to pay for my time sorting out Adobe's mess. 

Sorry i don't trust Adobe at this time, as further issues would impact on my work.  Your Asian based support are stupid at best, as any other explanation may be criminal.  They lie to customers to cover up their errors.  Alls I wanted today was Adobe UK to contact me, but i will settle for waving good bye with 2 fingers held high in Adobe's face.

See you in court!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Opmcg,

Sorry for a delayed response. I see you have an active subscription under this ID.

Hope you are now being able to use the subscription and work on it.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's get this straight. I got sorted by being in contact with a UK manager based in the UK.  The support based in Asia and on this forum is shockingly bad!

My advice to the team behind customer support is to get your act together or, better still, replace the current support team.

As for yourself and others Adobe staff on this forum, a chocolate tea pot is more useful.  I would hate to of needed to ask a real technical question about Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We shall definitely share the feedback with our team and will try our best to provide you better services next time.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines