• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving from Excel

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I save a nice looking PDF file from MS Excel. When I save mine the page does not look very good with font looking very small (not the case when viewed in Excel) and then it save the sheet to a single page even when the sheet is relatively long. Any suggestions??

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elitesys,

You'll want to do all your page setup and preview within Excel as if you're going to print the file. Once you've done that, PDFMaker will follow the print setup you've established.

This is all assuming you're using Adobe Acrobat and the "Acrobat" toolbar in Excel. If you're doing something different, please let us know the exact process you're using.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, basically when ready I go to save as, select sheet, and save as PDF.

I never noticed the Adobe toolbar in Excel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Micheal, how can I install the Acrobat toolbar in Excel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should get installed automatically if you have an Acrobat version that is compatible with the version of MS Office you have installed. See this page for more information about how to debug problems with the PDFMaker (that's the Acrobat toolbar in e.g. MS Excel or  Word): Troubleshoot Acrobat PDFMaker issues in Microsoft Office on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines