Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same Series Search Glitch

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I seem to be having an issue with 'Same Series' searches.  If I select a photo from search, then click the show more from same series option, Adobe Stock is loading up the images as it should.  If however there is a sufficient number of results within that series to roll onto a second page, when I click the 'next page' link (or the number 2 link), it takes me back to my original search term, not the drilled down series search. 

Anyone else seeing the same issue? 

I have manage to duplicate the fault on two separate machines and multiple browsers (macOS Sierra, Chrome & Safari)

Could do with a fix on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Actually the fix is scheduled to go live next week.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Reflex,

We  tried to replicate the same thing at our end, however, we were able to search the images properly and it did not show the same series results.

Request you to kindly log out and log back in to your account. Also, you may try resetting the browser, clearing the cookies/cache.

Let us know if this helps. Feel free to get back to us if you face any issues.

Thanks

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RC,

Could you please tell us what exactly you were searching for when you saw this issue? It will help us troubleshoot.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am ABSOLUTELY having this same problem. It will say there are plenty of images (on multiple pages) but when I go to the next page, it wither says "There are no results" or it takes me to the beginning again.

The image was 65157112. I was looking for More in Series. First page fine, went to click on page 2 and took me to the page as if I'd never chosen that series. I've added images so you can follow the process...

What I was looking for, clicked on See More

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.42.56 PM.png

418 images available....GREAT!

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.43.14 PM.png

Now I want to see page 2.

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.43.50 PM.png

Nope! Sorry....no page 2-5. (Actually this is new from yesterday, which would just take me to all images).

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.43.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

Our concerned team is already working on the fix. I will inform you once the issue gets resolved.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The issue has been resolved.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually the fix is scheduled to go live next week.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues. Although its very random on which pictures this happens on when I try to go to the next page.

When will this be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles. Could you please share the image numbers so that we can further look into the issue?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this issue on ALL SERIES that I attempt to browse, as well as the "More from this model" option.

Page 1 is fine, but clicking over to page 2 takes me to this link: https://stock.adobe.com/search?filters%5Bcontent_type%3Aphoto%5D=1&filters%5Bcontent_type%3Aillustra...

This isn't even my original search.

Here are some of the collections in which I cannot reach page 2 (though, again, this is happening to me on every series and model collection I attempt to browse).

https://stock.adobe.com/search?serie_id=60788016&load_type=see%20more&prev_url=detail

https://stock.adobe.com/search?serie_id=91106447&load_type=see%20more&prev_url=detail

https://stock.adobe.com/search?serie_id=93196068&load_type=see%20more&prev_url=detail

I have used both Chrome and Edge, and have the same result in both browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rebekah,

We tried to replicate the same thing at our end, however, we were able to search the images properly when going to the second page. Please see the screenshots:

I would request you to kindly log out and log back into your account. Also, you may try resetting the browser, clearing the cookies/cache.

Let us know if this helps. Feel free to get back to us if you face any issues.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started