• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop cc 2017 on a second mac

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm photoshop user and installed cc 2017 on my mac book pro.

As same user I'm trying to install photoshop on my macmini.

Creative cloud is allready installed and I'm looged in.

But unfortunately always I became download error during photoshop installation process.

I need to download installation file anywere else, where possible and then bring this file to mac mini on a memorystick.

Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Your subscription allows you to download the application on two computers either both Macs or both Windows, or one of each OS. If you're having trouble installing the second one, uninstall it using the uninstall app from the drop-down icon in Creative Cloud (see screen shot) then run Adobe Cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and try to install Photoshop again.

Files (PSD) created on one computer are able to be accessed on the other on, for example, a memory

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription allows you to download the application on two computers either both Macs or both Windows, or one of each OS. If you're having trouble installing the second one, uninstall it using the uninstall app from the drop-down icon in Creative Cloud (see screen shot) then run Adobe Cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and try to install Photoshop again.

Files (PSD) created on one computer are able to be accessed on the other on, for example, a memory stick, but not the actual Photoshop application.

Photoshop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can actually have it installed on multiple computers, but only active on two at any given time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines