• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't log in to sync with mobile from desktop app

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i have a CC subscription - has been working fine, even syncd many photos across to lightroom mobile and back - but now i can't! when i open lightroom, on the identity plate it says, to get started with lightroom, not my name any more -  i click it and it says - to sync, sign in but when i click nothing happens - I've uninstalled reinstalled everything even the cc app - but nothing - this is really starting to p... me off - does anyone have a solution? I'm signed in to the cc app so i shouldn't have to sign in within lightroom itself anyway?

also I've done all the delete opm.db file - and delete the entire OOBE folder and nothing after each of them - and in lightroom preferences, lightroom mobile - i can't delete data, its blanked out - and above it, its says Join which takes me to adobe site to buy again???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi  Ade_86,

Please update Lightroom to the latest version CC 2015.9 and then sign out from Lightroom from Help>Sign out and sign back in.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Ade_86,

Please update Lightroom to the latest version CC 2015.9 and then sign out from Lightroom from Help>Sign out and sign back in.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says it's all up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me after following above steps AND rebooting my iMac. All syncing restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says it's all up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of the Lightroom Preferences>Lightroom mobile window with the sync activity panel expanded.

<Hide your Adobe ID as shown in screenshot>

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines