• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Photo merge won't include one photo

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using photo merge to merge 8 photos of a mountain range and a sunset during a rainstorm The 8th picture is fairly dark as the mountains were obscured by rain and clouds on the edge of the scene. For some reason LR won't include this photo in my photo merge. Is there any way to force it?  Are there other ways to merge this photo into the other merged photos (.dng)?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using LR CC 2015 try Edit In> Merge to Panorama in Photoshop. That sometimes can align marginal images when LR doesn't work. If is still doesn't work post a screenshot showing the bad image and the adjacent image file using Compare mode (C key).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Thank you for your response. It didn't work. It tried to put the pic under the merge.

The single pic should be going to the left of the merged file. It worked fine for the right side for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might not give you the result that you want, but you could highlight all of the images and choose the option to match total exposures and then create the panorama. Then you could use a gradual filter or other filters to adjust as needed. It's something to try, at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I'm going to have to do something like that. I put the merge and the pic being excluded in Photoshop to manually align them and realized that the pic being excluded is exposed differently than rest of the pics which is odd. The settings are exactly the same but it's a bit bluer than the merged photos. Uggg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could also try merging just the 2 left image files and the remaining image files as a second DNG file. Then try merging the two panorama DNGs in LR or Edit In> Merge to Panorama in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines