• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file recovery

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this is a straightforward question and answer of yes or no. My external drive is dead, it was the only place i kept my photos, they are lost now as far as the drive is concerned. the question is, does Creative Cloud have anything from my Lightroom that I can download, maybe there's better ways to word it but i'm pretty sure you know what I am asking. does creative cloud keep any sort of file format of the raw files I had in lightroom that i obviously can't access now due to technically not having access to the raw files on my pc anymore i don't need info on recovery software etc i'm asking just the one question about creative cloud and what it may hold of my images please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC has only copies (not RAW) from photos you have synced to CC by means of putting them into synced collections.

If you don't have any backup of your original RAW files, you're kinda lost.

What you can do is extract the previews. However, your mileage may vary depending on the previews you created.

Script to extract previews of lost or deleted photos

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i click to extract i get a message saying the archive is either unknown file format or damaged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At what point of the instructions do you get this?

Is your catalog opening normally, beside the '?' on the folders and the '!' on the photos?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines