• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The program refuses to do slide show.No se puede hace diapositivas.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

My problem is that the program refuses to do slide show. Everything else does it right.

Just installed there was no problem but as a week happened what I have told. I reinstalled the program once and returned to work. After a couple of days it stopped working again. I reinstalled the program for the third time and this time the problem was not fixed.

What can be done? Thanks

Hola:

Mi problema es que el programa se niega a hacer el show de diapositivas. Todo lo demás lo hace bien.

Recié instalado no había ningún problema, pero como una semana sucedió lo que he dicho. Reinstalé el programa una vez y volví a trabajar. Después de un par de días dejó de funcionar de nuevo. Reinstalé el programa por tercera vez y esta vez el problema no fue arreglado.

¿Qué se puede hacer? Gracias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

Me sucede algo similar, no idéntico. Y no encuentro solución.

Adquirí el producto en Micrsoft Store, me refiero a Photoshop Elements 2021 y, si bien crea las proyecciones de diapositivas, no me permite: - guardar como; - guardar en mi pc o DVD; - Compartir. Cómo consecuencia sólo puedo verlas en la pc en que está instalado el programa.

Me he quemado las pestañas leyendo y releyendo los requisitos, los tutoriales, siguiendo las indicaciones y NADA.

De Adobe me aconsejaron el siguiente sitio pero la página no se abre y da error 520   Crear presentaciones de diapositivas con Photoshop Elements 13-15 | Tutoriales de Adobe Photoshop El...    

Lamentablemente son muchas más las funcionalidades prometidas y que el programa no mee brinda.

Estoy profundamente decepcionado,

Agradezco si alguien puede ayudarme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mariano.61, here is the HelpX article for creating a slideshow in Elements 2021.  The broken link refers to older versions of the slideshow, I believe.

I suspect that you are trying to save or share the slideshow .pse project file that is displayed in the Organizer.  You cannot do that.  You have to Export the file from the Slideshow Editor dialog.  Your slideshow will then be saved as an mp4 file that you can share.  If I have misinterpreted your problem, please give us more details about what you are trying to do and what happens when you do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S. le agradezco mucho, pero habiendo leido la página que gentilmente me da a conocer, le aclaeo que la opción

Mariano61_1-1624141862501.png

no aparece en ningún momento.

Y  de estas opciones

Mariano61_2-1624142017782.png

no aparece la última.

Lo estoy instalando nuevamente pero estoy cansado de fracasar.

Muchas gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mariano.61, there are some small differences between the Microsoft Store version and the Adobe purchased version.  I don't know whether this is one of the differences.

I suggest you try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  In Europe, the Support is only open during normal business hours for your region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S. 

Una vez más, muchas gracias!

Microsoft Store

Sin título (2).jpg

ofrece este producto y entre las funcionalidades ofrece la de crear y compartir facilmente diápositivas.

Tampoco tengo "Moving Photos".

Yo compré y pagué de buena fe.

Y no hablo inglés.

Atentamente,

Mariano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is where the Moving Photos menu item is found:

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.19_17h48m50s_002_.png

Can you please show us a screenshot of your Enhance menu.  Also show us a screenshot of the other menu lists where items are missing.

When you did an uninstall/reinstall of the program, did you select the option to remove the preferences files?  If not, try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.19_17h55m55s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S. 

Nuevamente gracias!

Pude encontrar "moving photos" con su ayuda, pero sigo fracasando en el intento de guardar y/o exponer a DVD las creaciones de diapositivas. Debo cargar algún complemento?

Atenta y cordialmente, 

Mariano 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariano,

When you create a slideshow in Elements Organizer are you going to Create > Slideshow or using the Slideshow button in the Taskbar?

EO2021 Create > SlideshowEO2021 Create > Slideshow

or

EO2021 Slideshow buttonEO2021 Slideshow button

Just checking you're not using the "Slideshow" feature that is available in Full Screen mode, which doesn't give you the option to Save or Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Phil Pickering 

Gracias!

Probaré.

Cordialmente, 

Mariano 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Phil Pickering 

Muchas gracias pero no entiendo la explicación. ¿Qué me sugiere que realice?

Cordialmente,

Mariano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S. 

Hola y gracias!

Adobe siempre supo  que no obtendría solución. Perdí mi tiempo. 

Dice una página de Adobe:

Screenshot_20210622-005409_Chrome.jpg

 pero eso no es lo que dice el programa que se ofrece en la tienda de Microsoft.

Me siento engañado en mi buena fe. Compré un producto y me dieron uno que no hubiera comprado. La tienda de Microsoft ofrece una aplicación que permite compartir fácilmente proyecciones de diapositivas. No ocurre. Y  yo perdí demasiado tiempo .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mariano.61, can you please provide a link to the page for which you have given us a screenshot.  It will be easier for me to translate.  As I understand what you have said, your complaint should be with the Microsoft Store, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S.  Here's the English version of the page:

Access and share auto-created photo collages, slideshows, and more

I think @Mariano.61 might have misread the parts which say:

"In the Windows Application Store version of Adobe Photoshop Elements, video collages and Candid Moments are not supported as the Video Editor (Adobe Premiere Elements) is unavailable."

and

"In the Windows Application Store version of Adobe Photoshop Elements, video files and creations such as video collages and Candid Moments are not supported."

If you read this section, it expands on exactly why:

"You can view Auto Creations based on the application that you have. For example, if you have only Photoshop Elements, you can view photo effects, slideshows, and photo collages. If you have only Adobe Premiere Elements, you will view video collages, Candid Moments, and slideshows. If you own both Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements, you will view all the previously mentioned Auto Creations."

So basically, if you only have Photoshop Elements installed you can't do anything which relies on having Premiere Elements installed... and as Premiere Elements is not available via the Windows Appplication Store, you definitely can't do anything which relies on having Premiere Elements.

This does appear to be a little strange, and throws up the question of what happens when a user buys Photoshop Elements on the Windows Application Store, and then subsequently purchases a copy of Premiere Elements direct from Adobe. I guess they might end up with two different versions of the Elements Organizer, and two very separate Elements products....?

But nothing in this article, which is about Auto-Creations, says you can't share slideshows in the Windows Application Store version, nor does the EO User Guide say anyting about it on the creating slideshows page:

Create slideshows in Elements Organizer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Phil is absolutely correct.  There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to export and save an mp4 video of your slideshow generated in the Organizer's Slideshow Editor.  @Mariano.61, once again I ask you to provide a screenshot of the Slideshow Editor's Menus.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.06.22_01h27m47s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines