Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link Problems in AE - Elements do not show up

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off:

AE seems to treat the sources of CH (eg. psd files) differently than CH itself. While I would get a perfectly working scene in CH, AE is sensitiv to transparency of layers in PSD files different from CH. An element might work in CH but not show up in AE. But ok, this I figured out. Important not to be sloppy.

Major Issue:

AE loses all the Camera Input and some key triggers. It gives me the mouth shapes alright but my performance does not show except for some key triggers.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

When I export directly from CH all of the performance is there.

Are there any known issues with AE?

Using version 14.2.0.198

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. As for the Major issue:

I updated AE to 14.2.1.34 and AME this morning and I don't know if there was the actual fix or it just started working on account of my tears and pleading, but in a test just now, all the recordings from CH showed up in AE and came out fine in the encoding. 🙂

Rendering out 30 min of 3 4k puppets (in 2 scenes) with transparency for every little change would have been rather painful and meant about 2,5 TB of storage. Glad dynamic linking is up and working on this machine 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it worked out - let us know if you run into more issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines