• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE to QuickTime problems

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often make videos in AE CC 2014 and when I play the video back and render it, the effects are fine and everything looks good. I export the video to QuickTime and when I play it back on QuickTime it's all messed up. The transitions are ruined and choppy. If you have any suggestions please let me know!! Thank you!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything. Sorry, but you're just throwing generic and vague statements. What does "messed up" even mean? You have to be a lot more specific and provide info on your project, effects used, render settings, system info and ultimately how you review your output. For all we know yolu could simply be attempting to play a hunky QT file from a slow drive and then the player skips frames...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE with more details: The videos that I'm making are simple, I'm mostly just adding keyframes. As far as rendering goes, I've tried multiple settings to see if it would fix the problem but nothing has worked. I generally use the best render settings and lossless for an output module, although I have tried the various QuickTime output options. My videos aren't too long either, they range from 5-30 seconds. When I open them in QT, some frames are missing. I also experience that my transitions which were key framed weren't nearly as smooth as they appeared in AE. My whole video is just choppy. I feel that the problem might be when I first load the movie on to QT and there is a "converting" screen. Maybe things are getting mixed up when QT converts my video. I would also like to add that this has not happened with any of my videos from Final Cut Pro or any other Programs. This has been happening ever since I got AE. Hopefully I have provided enough info, and again, help is very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ElyseF,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines