• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eBook-Anbieter ist faltsch / eBook provider is wrong

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nachdem ich ADE heruntergeladen habe wollte ich meinen Computer autorisieren allerdings zeigt er mir nach dem ich alles eingegen hatte an das Anmelde-ID/Kennwort für ausgewählten eBook-Anbieter faltsch ist und ich es erneut versuchen sollte. Ich kann mich allerdings mit der gleichen ID und dem Passwort problemlos auf der Webseite Anmelden und das Downlode ist auch von der officellen Seite.

Nach der Stadt Bücherei ist es ein Fehler von Adobe.

Was kann ich da machen? Wie bekomme ich den Computer nun autorisiert um Bücher, von der Bücherei, auf meinen eBook zu laden?

After I downloaded ADE I wanted to authorize my computer, however, he shows me after which I had everything inserted into the login ID / password for selected eBook providers wrong and I should try again. I can however with the same ID and the password easily on the website log and the downlode is also from the official side.
The city libraryis means it is a mistake from Adobe.

What can I do there? How do I get the computer now authorized to load books, from the library, to my eBook?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ich habe die lösung gefunden.

Wer möchte kann hier nachlesen.

Ich kann meinen Computer (Win8.1) unter ADE 4.5 nicht autorisieren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines