• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reload LR6 or download LR CC

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to update LR6 (standalone) and the process crashed my existing program. The error code given was U44M1P7

I then decided to buy and download LR and PS CC.  Went through the process of registering and giving my c card information and started download.  That download failed and once again the error code given was U44M1P7.

How do I get around this and download CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why 'assumed answered' appeared, this is a question and has NOT been answered

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Mac , OS X Yosemite.  I tried an online chat and after 45 minutes was told they could not help me and post the question on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

I tried Solution 1- Rename the 1.0 folder in AAM Updater that didn't work

I tried Solution 2- download update manually.  That didn't work and gave me a new error code U44M2P7

#3 is uninstall and reinstall the app.  I am reluctant to uninstall LR6 fearing it will damage or remove my lrcat

Do you have any other ideas??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The catalog file is independent of the LR program files. Uninstalling and reinstalling won't have any affect on the catalog file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Foolproof solution is to run Creative Cloud cleaner: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems ​and uninstall all the crud left behind by old versions. After doing this , you reload the creative cloud app. Logon to your CC account and install Lightroom and Photoshop from there. There are less rigorous ways but this has helped me out a few times and should always work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines