• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawdowns FPS. Project fps - 24, in practice - 11. [MacOS, Macbook pro]

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evreone! I have a problem with my Adobe Animate. Namely - Drawndowns fps.

I make a very simple animation (1 symbol ((Circle with fill)), 1 classic animation ((animation on Guide, just straight line)), no background, project resolution 500x500). I make 24 FPS in project, and starting animation. FPS in start 24, 2 second - 15, more 2 secod - 11...

With this dradowns it is impossible to work. Establish big project with animated backgrounds - impossible.

Characteristics:
Macbook pro 2017

Intel Core i7 2.8GH-3.8GHz
  16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3

Radeon Pro 555 with 2GB memory
   256GB SSD

MacOS Sierra
Latest version adobe Animate

UPD Live chat support solve problem. Thanks you!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use code to change the frame rate. If this is an animation for video you should be using an ActionScript 3 FLA, it has better sound sync options, and more filters. You can put a keyframe into one layer in the timeline, and add this code:

stage.frameRate = 15;

Just put that at each place you need the frame rate to change. If you are doing HTML5 Canvas you can do this instead:

this.framerate = 15;

Note how framerate is lower case in HTML5 Canvas, but capital R in AS3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Drawdown"? Do you mean slowdown?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just fps going down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The code I gave would do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin, she's complaining about slowdown in her project, not wanting to slow it down intentionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should return that award you didn't send to me!

Lunar, are you able to post an example FLA somewhere for us to see? If you mean it's slow while you are working in the timeline, you could go to the View menu, and change Preview Mode to Fast instead of Full. That might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live chat allready Helped me and fixed this problem with "Remote Support".
  "UPD Live chat support solve problem. Thanks you!)"

I don't know why and how it's Solved the problem, but it's a fact. After rename "Adobe Animate 2017" directory to "Adobe Animate 2017_old" FPS don't drops more to 11 on 24 project. (In Full preview mode)

Maybe I did not exactly express myself (Translate problems), but problem was a very low FPS on preview. Project fps 24, or 30. On preview it's go to 11, 15.... And this on very "easy" animation (No fullhd, just 500x500; 1 simble and 1 classic animation on the guide, no background and etc). But after renaming directory to Adobe Animate 2017_old (This make to me in Remote Support), it's works perfect. All 24 fps in project goes 24 fps in FullHD with background and etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are translate features here, if you ask in your 1st language we may understand better from the translation.

Is there a difference between Test Movie and pressing Enter? It is common that Enter doesn't perform as well as Test Movie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, but it not will be better.

And what? I know it. There is no problem.What's this for?

Use "Test movie" after any change in animation, not practical (for me). I always use preview (or Enter) to "debugging" animation.

But on new laptop it did not work as well like on my PC. But, how I already says before, at this moments all works fine after renaming Animate folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem start again after macos restarting.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines