• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD file export fail --- internal error -- urgent help

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I trying to export the the indesign file as PDF. Its shows internal error and the PDF export failed due to PSD file.

I have copied all the links to my local path and export the file as PDF now the the PDF file exported.

Its only not working if the links are in webdav server.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi priyasreek,

As suggested above, we do recommend to work local. This does seems to be a network related issue. Did you try saving the PSD locally?

Here's a help article you would like to see: Network crashes prevent InDesign from reading from or writing to open files

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll bet this is a pretty big PSD and InDesign can't download the information fast enough when making the PDF. So you get an error instead. If you move that one PSD to your local hard drive and relink, the problem should go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But its not a solution. We every time we cant copy and paste the PSD files from server to local.

Please advice and give any other solution to handle this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that it works locally but not from the server suggests to me that there's an error in the server configuration.

I would contact your IT person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. I hope its not related to server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's advice has always been the same, for decades. Work with local files. Nothing else has any guarantees of success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi priyasreek,

As suggested above, we do recommend to work local. This does seems to be a network related issue. Did you try saving the PSD locally?

Here's a help article you would like to see: Network crashes prevent InDesign from reading from or writing to open files

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines