• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR merge "Internal Error"

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I merge photos, I'm able to see an HDR preview. Then I hit merge, and it stops about halfway through and says "An internal error has occurred." I've tried uninstalling Lightroom and reinstalling it, but I'm still getting the same error. I've also tried several different bracketed photos. I'm using the same external hard drive with no problem on my old PC, but I keep getting this error on my new iMac. Please help!Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 2.56.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 3.01.30 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Another issue is if the External Drive is formatted with NTFS (Windows) than the Mac and READ this drive but not WRITE to it unless you use software drivers that allow this.  Here is more info   How to Write to NTFS Drives on a Mac  

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take the comma out of the folder path and see if it works.  Windows may allow that but Apple and/or Lightroom might not when using HDR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to merge 3 photos in a folder with no commas, but I'm still getting the same error.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 4.33.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied a little while ago with a different idea.  Try WRITING to that drive on the mac.  If thats not it I am out of ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another issue is if the External Drive is formatted with NTFS (Windows) than the Mac and READ this drive but not WRITE to it unless you use software drivers that allow this.  Here is more info   How to Write to NTFS Drives on a Mac  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you might be right on the NTFS issue. I was using this same external drive for my windows laptop before I bought my Mac. I'll read more into this to see how I can fix it without reformatting and losing all my photos. I'll update once I do that. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You were correct on the NTFS issue. Everything is good now, even with the commas. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines