• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Are The Words Blurry?

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I type using the text tool it appears really blurry and I don't know how to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your viewer set to a lower resolution? Are you zoomed way in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different font.  Try importing from Illustrator or Photoshop, if you know those programs.  I've found small font sizes don't work well in Ae, and don't use scaling much either, it is asking for trouble in my opinion.   Some elements are vector based, many are not.  Raster objects often don't scale up or down well. Vectors, by their nature do, but sometimes not as much as I expect. And then once you reduce file sizes in Pr you get mush.

Just keep trying different things, one of the most important things to learn with these programs is how to get around problems.  I write  and keep notes on effects and how I deal with problems, you might not use or see the same one again for months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most likely as some have eluded to is the resolution is set to half or less.  I usually work at half and font is blurry.  Set to full and it should clear.

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SonnyP,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines