Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering issue in Afx CS6 with E3D

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working on a project, it has one layer of E3D V.2155 with some custom textures, Models and normal maps and Po shader2 metal  materials, and 2 spot lights and saber, its using only GPU at 100% for rendering and CPU stay quiet at 1 to 10 or 11 % max,it is I7 6700 and GPU is Nvidia Quadro K6000.

Please help me out why is it acting like that, because in other project i am using one model in E3D and rendering it alone it uses both at 100%.1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you are asking. why should it even be an issue? E3D by it's nature is 100% GPU dependent and if all you have in the scene in addition is some simple effect, then naturalyl there's barely anything to do for the CPU because the GPU usage will outweigh the CPU usage. Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mylenium for the reply, i do agree what you are saying, but i was previously working on another project and i had just used E3D in the comp and during rendering it was consuming CPU and GPU 100%.

That's the only doubt i have, why this one is not !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivam R Garg,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines