• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop open but no windows visible

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've searched and tried all the suggestions for similar issues. Nothing has worked yet.

Occasionally, after PS has been open for awhile, I will come back to it and nothing happens. No windows display, no open projects, no tool palettes, nothing. I can click Open > New, it will show options for the new canvas, but as soon as I hit ok, nothing. Resetting workspaces, changing window arrangement, right clicking in the Dock > Show All Windows, all do nothing. Someone suggested un-clicking application frame so I thought that might fix it, but it was greyed out. So that makes me think something is locking up the App frame and not displaying it properly.

I can also open Preferences and see those, but no workspace, no canvas, nothing. The only fix is to quit the app, and start over. Not terribly detrimental, but it still shouldn't be happening. Running the latest Mac OS X 10.12.15, with the latest update for Photoshop CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using spaces? Try pressing your spaces button. Or google spaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've checked spaces, but no windows appear there either. I'll try disabling spaces (if that's even possible) tomorrow and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines