• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-books won't work with Digital Edition and Nook

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to download an e-book from Digital Edition to my Nook reader.  I was on the phone with Barnes and Noble about the problem and they say it is because my Adobe account is 'maxed out'.  How do I correct this problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you Digital Edition and auhorize with the same adobe ID?

If yes which error code get you if you want move a eBook to your reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eBook seems to download ok to my Nook reader....but when I try to open the book I get the me message: "Error Dialog - User Not Activated".

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

josephd30731041  schrieb

The eBook seems to download ok to my Nook reader....but when I try to open the book I get the me message: "Error Dialog - User Not Activated".

Sent from my iPhoneH

Has you try to reautorize the Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reauthorized Adobe Digital Edition but not my Nook Reader.   How do I reauthorize???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

josephd82938369  schrieb

I reauthorized Adobe Digital Edition but not my Nook Reader.   How do I reauthorize???

You can try do this:
1) Start Digital Edition.

2) Connect the Reader with the PC with Digital Edition.

3) Press CTRL + SHIFT + E.

4) You should get a promt if you want remove the authorize of the Reader.
5) Then you can authorize new.

Good Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried so many "things", including dumping the temp folder %temp%. Editions was working fine until recently when it gave me a message that it could not connect to the internet eg therefore could not side load to the nook. This never happened with the 2.0 until recently. I have two other laptops which had 4.5 and the same thing. I gave up on those two a long time ago. There is something wrong with the program and the recent updates. Either Microsoft or Adobe needs to address this problem especially since this is the only program that works with libraries. Maybe libraries should dump ADE and try going with a new program. Thanks for taking the time to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever get an answer?  There are so many people out there with the same problem and no solutions are posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines