Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worried about signing up to Stock

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello People,

I'm tempted to sign up for a monthly subscription to Adobe stock and mainly interested in downloaidng videos, having read about people's bad experiences with Adobe I'd like to confirm the terms before signing up:

1. the Monthly plan says '40 standard assets' for £59.99 per month - what are standard assets? I found a whole bunch of videos I'd like to download but nine of them says standard or otherwise...?

2. If it's a monthly plan can I assuem I can cancel at any point and just be billed for that month? When should I cancel to avoid being billed for another month(s)?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Hi Yarden,

Adobe Stock standard assets (standard images, standard templates, and standard 3D assets) can be accessed by individuals and teams through subscription plans. Subscription plans range from three standard assets per month to 750 standard assets per month. However, Premium assets, such as videos,  can be licensed on-demand as individual licenses. You don’t require a subscription plan to license on-demand assets.

Also, you may refer Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yarden,

Adobe Stock standard assets (standard images, standard templates, and standard 3D assets) can be accessed by individuals and teams through subscription plans. Subscription plans range from three standard assets per month to 750 standard assets per month. However, Premium assets, such as videos,  can be licensed on-demand as individual licenses. You don’t require a subscription plan to license on-demand assets.

Also, you may refer Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

There is no cancellation for on demand videos.

You may also refer to the following links:http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf

Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf

Let me know if this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

That's helpful.

Can I use some of your videos as part of a commercial computer game or would I need some special licencing?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Yarden,

Adobe Stock videos have enhanced licenses by default. Adobe Stock videos can be used as a part of a commercial computer game provided you follow all the restrictions as mentioned in the document http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started