• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching and Marking Multiple Words in a PDF

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://blogs.adobe.com/acrolaw/2010/04/searching-and-marking-multiple-words-in-a-pdf/

[ Moderator: Adjusted subject and copied link from subject to body of question ]

I need to get a live demonstration of this feature. Which product should I select for this? How much is the licensing and download cost?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

The tutorial looks like it was for Acrobat 9, which has been discontinued for a few years. However, you should be able to perform the same task with Acrobat DC Pro as well (because the redaction feature is used, you need "Pro", "Standard" will not work). You can download a 7 day evaluation copy of Acrobat DC Pro and give it a try. If you want a live demonstration, I can certainly offer one, but I would have to charge you my standard consulting fee. If this is something you are interested in, ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tutorial looks like it was for Acrobat 9, which has been discontinued for a few years. However, you should be able to perform the same task with Acrobat DC Pro as well (because the redaction feature is used, you need "Pro", "Standard" will not work). You can download a 7 day evaluation copy of Acrobat DC Pro and give it a try. If you want a live demonstration, I can certainly offer one, but I would have to charge you my standard consulting fee. If this is something you are interested in, please get in touch with me via email - my contact information is on my profile page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This page shows the plans and pricing structure for Adobe Acrobat DC: Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines