• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest LR CC version for LR Mobile

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use LR Mobile. I have installed app on iPhone 7 and appears to be working, though it is not showing all photos I have on the phone (not my main issue at this time). I think I have uploaded those I see to the cloud.

However, when I try to open LRM from LR on my iMac it tells me I need Upgrade 4999.

I have checked in the CC app and I would appear to be running LRCC (2015). In System Info CC2015.3 (1052427). Somewhere on the internet I saw mention of a higher version being required for LRM (I think it was CC2015.12). I have tried to download this but am told I am up to date.

Please advise.

Thank you

John B

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Download it from here.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download it from here.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that has sorted it. Strange that I was not offered this download automatically. I was offered sometime ago the Photoshop 2017 upgrade and have got that.

I think I have sorted out my other issue regarding not seeing all my pictures.

Thanks again

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines