• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted Audio after I export in After Effects... Why?!?!?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello every,

I have a music channel on Youtube of copyright free songs and so I am uploading songs with my logo in the middle and colors moving to the music as beats happen. When I do all these effects in After Effects to make everything happen when I export the song 99% of the time the audio goes in and out and sounds distorted in some parts. I don't be its the audio being to high or breaking the meter as I don't add any effects to raise the sound of the music.  Is After Effects just messing up cause it can't handle all the effects? I am running an Imac with i7 quad processor with 16GM Ram. When I tried to do the same editing on my Macbook Pro which is a year old and only a dual processor and 16GM RAM the audio came out WAY WORSE and pretty much the whole song came out distorted! I linked a video below to where you can hear a song I did where the audio came out distorted and sounded like it was blown out and low. The audio gets distorted at like 10 seconds into the video and goes in and out during the song.

ANIMALS - MARTIN GARRIX - YouTube

I hope someone can help me! Do I need like an 8 core super computer or what?!?!?!

Thanks,

Cody

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you're talking about.  Sounds fine to me.  Maybe it's your internet connection.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also you should probably provide information about the how you are encoding the audio & whether it matches the original encoding fo the audio before you rendered out the video for Youtube.   These are the relevant factors...nobody's going to be able to listen to a song and tell you what the problem is, especially when the problem is a s subtle as it must be here considering I don't even hear it.   Provide the necessary technical information...if you don't know what technical information is important when dealing with audio files then THAT might be part of the problem.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BrodieBraxton,

Are you still facing this problem with audio distortion? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I am working on a motion graphic created in After effect and I am trying to add some music to it. I have tried with mp3 and wav files but the audio is always distorted when I preview it.

Some help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines