Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print licensing for a company

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to use one of the images on a packing box of a product I am designing for a company. I noticed this information "The Adobe Stock license descriptions above are intended for individuals and Creative Cloud teams only. Enterprise users, please see the enterprise license page."

That is why I would like to ask, how does this work? Can I purchase the license for them or do they have to do it and what kind of license is neccessary for this kind of use? They will be printing 20 000 - 60 000 pcs to begin with.

Please do not send link to Adobe articles as I have read a lot of them and I still haven't found the anwser to my question so I would be very grateful for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Hi Patryk,

You can definitely purchase the license for them but you need to know the licensing terms for the printing as mentioned here: Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Also, for every client, you will need to license the image separately.

Please visit Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock to know about the Stock plans.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patryk,

You can definitely purchase the license for them but you need to know the licensing terms for the printing as mentioned here: Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Also, for every client, you will need to license the image separately.

Please visit Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock to know about the Stock plans.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started