• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Cancellation

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the 14 day free trial of adobe stock and realized I wouldn't be getting much use out of it so I tried to cancel for a couple hours, it was difficult, but finally I thought I was able to do so. Now I look at my account information to see that I have been billed twice for $30 in the past two months. I have downloaded one photo during the 14 day trial and I won't get any use personally from this service. I have been an adobe customer for a while and I will continue to use photoshop and lightroom. I want to cancel my subscription but the fee is astronomically expensive and I can't afford it. I need my subscription cancelled and the fee waved, I have been a loyal customer for years. It was very unclear I would be bound as part of a subscription service contract and it was very difficult to cancel during the trial period.  I have already paid for the months I have used it. Please cancel my membership and waive the cancellation fee. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

I apologize Ben for the misunderstanding.

Let me get the case escalated and you will be contacted for the same shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

In case you already have, please let me know the case reference number for your interaction with support so that I can help you out.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already contacted them and they didn't want to cancel it for me. I've basically spent $60 between 2 months of subscription on one photo that I never even used. I literally can not afford it at the moment or the cancellation fee. I have been an adobe customer for years and pay for photoshop and Lightroom when I can easily have torrented them instead for free, but I don't because I respect your company. I thought I cancelled the subscription before the initial 14 days and because it was so difficult to do, now I am $60 poorer and stuck in somet I get no use out of. Please cancel my subscription to adobe stock and waive the cancellation fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I tried to check your account for the Stock subscription cancellation and it seems that you had contacted for the creative cloud subscription which was resolved.

Is there a case reference number that you have wherein I look for your interaction with support where they were not able to help you?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They offered me a couple free months of the subscription which was nice, but I did some math afterwards and realized it will still be way too expensive for me. I really do not and will not use adobe stock and I feel duped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But Ben the free months were offered for Adobe Creative Cloud subscription and not Stock.

For Stock cancellation, you can now find the self cancel option within your account to cancel the plan else please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation request.

If you are unable to do so, please follow Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then there was a misunderstanding. It wants me to pay $90 for the cancellation which is ridiculous! I feel like I was tricked into paying a crazy amount for something I don't use! You guys got your $60 from me for virtually no use of adobe stock, I just want to be out of this subscription of adobe stock without having to shell out $90 that I don't have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize Ben for the misunderstanding.

Let me get the case escalated and you will be contacted for the same shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started