• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to Un Authorise Adobe Licences

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using a Kobo eReader Edition 2.   I am having trouble trying to un authorise a number of Adobe Digital Licences.  I have  gone over the 6 licence limit and I cannot download any books through Overdrive.  I keep getting the message COPY NOT ALLOWED  and also E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS. How do I reset Adobe Digital Editions 4:5 back to 2 licences (one for my computer and one for the eReader) so I can download books from my library via Overdrive onto my Kobo eReader

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

To reset the activation wirte a stafff person directly a message.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset the activation wirte a stafff person directly a message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply Nanaky. Only one problem. How do I write to Staff person directly?  I was on the phone yesterday to  Adobe Support , on hold for 45 minutes till I actually spoke to someone who referred me to another Adobe  website where I waited on hold for another 25 minutes only to be told that the way to reset my activations was to go onto the Adobe  forum as the only ones who could reset the activations were on the forum. So who iks the staff member that I write to, what is there name and if possible do you have there email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the forum.
Adobe Staff person have red staff under the name.
This try to write private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terry,

I have raised the issue to the concerned team & shall let you know about this ASAP we get any update.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rajashree,  How long does this usually take and who will let me know when the licences are reset. How do I stop this problem of   E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS from occurring again. Is there someone in the technical department that can let me know how to prevent or at least tell me what I am doing wrong to stop this from happening again?

Thanks

Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rajashree, as I said in my previous message how long does it take to reset the licences.  At this stage I still cannot use the eReader, I can't download anything onto it. Very frustrating.

Cheers  Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rajashree, as I am new to this who contacts me regarding the resetting of my licences. Am I contacted via my email address telling me that my licences are reinstated or by another means.

Cheers  Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines