• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stroke Effect - Line cap issue

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create have a logo appear just like the one shown in the below youtube video.  I am able to do a stroke mask to make the logo appear, but the line cap is rounded instead of flat - which I'm hoping someone can help me with.  It doesn't seem to give me the option to change the cap line.  Also - If anyone knows an easier way to create this appearing logo effect - I would love some advice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhmQ4QVSs4M

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

The Stroke effect has no cap options. You need to use shape layer paths and strokes.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe software program are you using? You've posted in the non technical Lounge area. Let us know what software you're using and we'll move this to the correct forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Stroke effect has no cap options. You need to use shape layer paths and strokes.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you in After Effects? You are in a non-technical forum, let us know what app you are using and we'll move the question to the correct forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines