• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting Brush flow/opacity shortcut

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some way to set a flow/opacity shortcut? Just so it doesnt change based on whether i have airbrush enabled/disabled and always stays the same.

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the numbers-shortcuts not work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi c.pfaffenbichler

The problem with the number shortcuts is that when using the brush a number changes opacity and shift+number changes flow. When using the airbrush that reverses   -  a number changes flow and shift+number changes opacity.

Unfortunately I don't know of any way to change that.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You misunderstood the question – numbers work fine. However the shortcut changes depending on whether your brush has airbrush enabled or disabled. I would like to set the shortcut for good so i can use a brush without airbrush option and still be able to change flow just by a number without using shift.

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines