• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JRun Crashing alot

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2008 Aug 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are there any other ways to get Jrun from crashing on a frequent basis. I have increased the number of concurrent users sightly already, and it still seems to crash.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 27, 2008 Aug 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If JRun is crashing a lot then it is probably a memory leak in your code. So you can load test your application and use a memory monitoring tool like JConsole and try and find where your leak is coming from and solve it. You can also tune your JVM settings in the jvm.config which could help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2008 Oct 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks simon, i am stressed too :)

I will give this a try. but one thing we recently found out was that the "hacker safe" script was conflicting with our particular set up. so maybe jrun was not entirely to blame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation