• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blinking twice when exported

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a flawless project and I choose "Export and Share" with 1920 x 1080, Best Quality, MP4, 29fps, Processing Rate = 8580kbps, Total Transfer Rate = 8737kbps.

When it is ready and I will play the video, the video will flash in the bottom of 1/3 of the image. The first 0:00:44 and the last 0:00:46 and the total time of the video is 0:04:45. No other problem can be detected!

However, there is nothing visible in the Premiere timeline.

You can see blinking places here: https://youtu.be/1zF7aXCjW7M

Please ask for more information if this is not enough to resolve.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Alas no other ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have done that it is because of how I trimmed clips.  If you zoom in on the time line can you see anything but a perfect clip cut?  You are looking for gaps or stray single frames. 

Good luck with your project.  The video is wonderful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

With Premiere timeline I can't find anything special things. Here's screen capture of timeline between 45s05 ... 47s00 and I have marked with red arrows to screen capture few things:

A) Cursor shows time before last blink

B) It is  00;00;45;05

C) Timeline's "Zoom" has maximum level

What I can try to search next?

45s05.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remake the title or...

Remove still from project.

Resave in Photoshop,

and rename the still.

Then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 

I make again text to this gap. I have removed also photo from gap and prepared a new one with a new file name and drag&drop it to gap but results are exactly same than early

Now I have made full scanned to my computer by using two different software but can't found any horses etc. malicious..

I made also a new test project with Premiere and every things fine whole 5 minutes video.

Maybe I need to try this project again completely from zero. If still have problem, then uninstall Premiere and install again?

Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas no other ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a novice with Premiere software and it is always helpful to see what things need to check if there is a problem. So I got good service from you.

Amendment:

Is it possible that "Garden Gate Image" had too much details?

I believe because continued testing:

1: I removed the original image from Timeline and replaced it with a completely different picture - the disorder was removed.

2: I removed from the Timeline a different image and added Photoshop's original image again with a new jpg name - the disorder returned.

3: I opened the "Garden Gate" original in Photoshop and made a Gaussian Blur for layer with trees.

4: I removed the "Garden gate original" image from Timeline and replaced it with a new "Garden Gate blurred background". Now it works great!!!

garden gate original:

garden gate original.jpg

garden gate background blurred:

garden gate background blurred.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines