Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error- Assertion Failed when accessing Flickr

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest Lightroom CC.

When removing a large set of photos from the Flickr collection, and then "publish"ing , which then removes them from Flickr, I get the error that "an internal error has occurred: assertion failed".

I get a large number of them, almost as many as the number of photos I am removing.

But it doesn't show up with just a few photos.

Does anyone know what that means? Has anyone else seen this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen when you try to upload a single photo to Flickr? Perhaps you need to re-authenticate with your Flickr account?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no problem uploading to Flickr. And I have no problem if I remove only a few photos. This error only appears when I remove large batches of photos from the collection. I haven't run any detailed tests - and probably won't. For instance, I don't know what the upper limit of photos is with no error before the errors appear. I don't know whether it is only associated with files from an external HD (or not) vs photos on a faster SSD C drive.  From what I can find via searches is that this error is used by Adobe rather generically. It also appears a lot when folks have some read/write issues with a hard drive, like permission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines