Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account issues

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got a configuration error: 16

have tried to contact through your website and keep running running around in circles. As a business owner I: a) need help now, not spending an hour trying to get to a representative that can assist, and b) need to get this accomplished as I cannot do my business without PS. I would very much like some assistance - not a run around through your help site. Thank You

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

What are the details of your situation? What platform are you on? Have you rebooted your machine? What were you doing when you got the error? Did you search on Photoshop Error 16? This is the Adobe help doc that a search result returned... Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud

This error means that permissions to application folders are set incorrectly.

have you tried any of the solutions listed in the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop is it? If it's Creative Cloud, click the Creative Cloud button on the first Adobe.com/support page. That'll take you to the area to get help with CC versions of software.

Also, these forums are mostly user-to-user support, so you're not talking to Adobe here; you're just talking to users like you and me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the details of your situation? What platform are you on? Have you rebooted your machine? What were you doing when you got the error? Did you search on Photoshop Error 16? This is the Adobe help doc that a search result returned... Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud

This error means that permissions to application folders are set incorrectly.

have you tried any of the solutions listed in the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines