• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign File not opening

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a proposal that took me about 2 days to make (mostly because I'm slow and new to InDesign). As I was making some final changes, InDesign closed on me but I had also just saved my work (when I say saved, I mean I saved it as an InDesign file but I never packaged it). Now, when I try to open it, a pop up box comes up saying: "Adobe InDesign automatic recovery failed the last time it tried to open the document "xxxxxxxxx file name". Do you want to recover "xxxxx file name" again? Click YES to begin recovery, Click NO to delete recovery data for this document, Click CANCEL to postpone all document recovery until later.

I hit YES, and it kept loading for about 10 minutes and it never opened. Please tell me what to do. It si just this file that I am having problems with. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alexandrao,

As per you query file is corrupt and is not opening anymore. I can try to recover that at my end, would you mind sharing your file?

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines