• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

continuous table in InDesgn

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a continuous table in InDesign. I am trying to make the top stroke on the top cell in the second column thicker. When I do that the bottom stroke on the last cell in the first column becomes thick also. Almost if they share the same line. How do i stop that from happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

They do share the same line - I don't think that there is anything you can do about it I'm afraid.

I'll be happy if anyone does have a solution though, because I've come up against this myself in the past.

If your table is spanning several pages or columns though, wouldn't you want to use a header row which would repeat your column headers in each new frame/column?

Regards,

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I've encountered this as well on occasion. It is actually the same cell edge. You can't change them independently aside from breaking the table into several smaller tables which you probably don't want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines