• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush reveal is causing a grey highlight effect to oocur

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very new to After effects. I been doing a brush reveal effect on the title - so the title should reveal itself following the brushes path. It works but it also shows a grey highlight for the path of the brush when it shouldn't. Any clues where I've gone wrong?

paint.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we need to see more of your settings. highlight the layer and press UU so we can see all the modified properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you mean? I'm beginning to think that Adobe designs their products to simply make me feel like an idiot

Problem.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jamiem,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our experts’ advice helped you or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines