Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading to website?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hoping someone can help..

When I export my indesign doc into pdf they both look fine.. when I posted the left to web it was missing the layer around "3,000 Sq.Ft Demisable Bay" in comparison to how it usually uploads on the right.

what step am I missing?!?

Brochure Image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Web browsers are a crapshoot for displaying PDFs. Without a link nobody can do anything but guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Browser use PDF plugins for viewing a posted PDF. These plugins do not render content the same way Reader/Acrobat would from a local file. Transparency is problematic for browser PDF viewing.

The workaround would be to create a web version PDF.  Eliminate transparency by creating an image of elements that are involved, and replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines