• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExtendScript Toolkit Can't Connect to Adobe Premiere anymore?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to connect ExtendScript Toolkit (4.0.0.1) to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 (11.1.2) on macOS (10.12.6) so that I can debug some ExtendScript issues we appear to be having but simply can't connect. The little link button is red, broken, and simply refuses to change to green (which means it's connected). I get the following error when I load a script and hit the play button:

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.45.43 PM.png

That's all there is to go by. Has anyone seen this before? Anyone know of a resolution?

Bruce Bullis​, could this be due to a recent macOS update? This is the first time I've tried to connect since updating macOS from 10.12.5 to 10.12.6...

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Hmm... I restarted ExtendScript Toolkit and things started to play nicely again... Will mark this as "answered" for now, but will re-open it if I experience the issue again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm... I restarted ExtendScript Toolkit and things started to play nicely again... Will mark this as "answered" for now, but will re-open it if I experience the issue again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines