Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Keying & Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working on Windows PC. I have 32 GB of RAM and an x64-based processor. We have Windows 10 just in case that's helpful as well.

I am doing a lot of green screen work and I keyed out my individual. Things were working just fine for awhile and then I all of a sudden started getting a red blob on my green screen footage. Both After Effects and Premiere and not cooperating, they freeze constantly and I don't know where to begin to correct this issue.

I'm hoping that I don't need to start my video over. I have half of my footage located on an external hard drive and the other is located on a shared folder within my

department.

Can someone help me figure out what it is that I need to do to proceed? It's impeding my ability to do my job.

This is what my footage looks like now. The blue background is what I created.

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cropped screenshots showing the problem are pretty useless as a diagnostic tool. What you need to do is show us your entire comp with the modified properties of the layers giving you problems revealed. Just press the U key twice in AE. This will show us everything you have modified. Then do a print screen and just paste to this forum. It could not be easier.

If you are applying the keying effect in Premiere then send a screenshot from Premiere to the Premiere Pro forum.

As long as your AE is up to date, your Premiere Pro is up to date and you have purged all cache files things should work just fine unless you have thrown a switch that will be obvious when you reveal the modified properties of a layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Is your footage is a single movie or sequential images? What effect do you use for keying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Rick said - show us the full shot and your effect settings, not some fragment zoomed in to infinity. So far none of what you have offered is in any form useful to help you track down the issue.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AleeshaO,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines