• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does one talk to Adobe customer service?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to contact customer support?  I'm at an empasse with with my issues, and my HD memory is so full that I'm barely able to surf the web.  I've deleted beyond what the computer initially came with, and the memory just keeps dropping.  Most of the memory is being used by Lr in "Pictures," but I've not been able to get any help with this and have been working on this, searching reading, asking for days now.  My computer is just this side of becoming an expensive brick.

My choice at the moment is get help fast, or remove the program and cancel my subscription so I can regain the use of my MacBook Pro.  As it is, there's no time for shooting or working on photos because I'm frantically trying to get help with this.

Please, does anyone know how to contact their customer care?  Every time i try it just directs me to "Community." 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

What is the memory problem? Are you storing all Photo files internally e.g. in Pictures or sub-folders within Pictures? Someone here in the community may be able to help if you give more information.

Otherwise to contact Adobe directly - click the link below.

1. Choose Account Issues
  2. Choose Adobe ID and signing in
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose - Show me my contact options
  4. Click Chat

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the memory problem? Are you storing all Photo files internally e.g. in Pictures or sub-folders within Pictures? Someone here in the community may be able to help if you give more information.

Otherwise to contact Adobe directly - click the link below.

1. Choose Account Issues
  2. Choose Adobe ID and signing in
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose - Show me my contact options
  4. Click Chat

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines