Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multilingual content

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2008 Oct 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have downloaded the trial version of RH7 and doing R & D. I understood that RH7 supports multilingual feature. I tried changing the language of my project to German. But I found only the buttons and text of RH has been changed to the selected languare and not my contents. (i was assuming it will convert the content as well in the selected language:)

Please guide me how to go about.

Regards
AKGP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are expecting a built in translation tool which is a very different thing to multi-language support. I don't know of any HAT that has translation built in.

What multi-language support means is that RH has the means to support any of the languages specified (35 I think). The interface can be in four languages and that changes the buttons and RH menus.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I understood.

By the way, while checking the language options, I found there is no provision to choose Arabic. Is it so?

Regards,

AKGP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2008 Oct 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes! Right to left language support is still not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp