• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Tracking Points Missing - After Effects CC

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a project in after effects were I need to track multiple texts into the video as my camera pans through the room. I got the first one done, but I can't figure out how to turn the tracking points back on to do the second. Has anyone had the same issue, and how did you fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can split the video layer and do the new 3D track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean you used the 3D Camera Tracker and suddenly you can't see the track points? if so, make sure the effect is selected in the effects controls panel and also your layer controls (view->show layer controls)

if that's not it, show some screenshots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tylers,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines