• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsharp and noisy when exported from lightroom to jpeg

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have this problem when exporting from lightroom. No matter what view I look at the photo 100% etc. If I jump from lightroom to photoshop there is a difinate difference! Crap quality! If it is lightroom that is softening the look of the photo I Wat to turn that buffer off! I never had this problem untill I updated photoshop the other day. Been working with lightroom for 3 years now..

From the looks of it searching the net I see I am not the only one! Please please tell me there is an awnser by now! I can't give my clients this quality of work!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not being rude or anything... English translation is bad! If it sounds like it... I just need help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact NUMBER version of Lightroom?

Mac or Windows? Which version?

Raw or JPG? Which camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we stated (several people stated) in the other thread you joined, we need very specific information from you about your export settings, and screen captures to illustrate the problem. Until then, no one here can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry dj_paige​ I'm not exactly a pro in the forum and the other thread is where people replied... ~But I'll post it here.

I have a Mac 21" ME086

Lightroom version: CC 2015.12 - Start up picture is a flower.

I shoot in Raw, having trouble to export to jpeg

Canon 5D Marc 3

Ticking the sharpen output box does not work at all.

Attached is a photo of the quality loss side by side

also my export settings...

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 9.51.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 10.54.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I don't see sharpening or noise differences, I would need to see both images zoomed to 100%  (or 1:1 in Lightroom terminology) to see what you are takling about.

Also, why are the words "Microsoft Excel" at the bottom of the picture on the right? Are you looking at the picture in Excel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do see a softening in the highlights of the eye etc when I blow it up - image on right seems softer. But yes, dj, the "Excel" jumped out at me, too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

images are opend in lightroom left, right photoshop. Both not in fullscreen mode. Excel was open in the background not sure why it says that, mabe just the way the screen shot was croppe? Don't know..

should I send another screenshot Without exel open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wrote

images are opend in lightroom left, right photoshop. Both not in fullscreen mode. Excel was open in the background not sure why it says that, mabe just the way the screen shot was croppe? Don't know..

should I send another screenshot Without exel open?

I want the two screen captures, but the images blown up to 100% so we can see the sharpening and noise differences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines