• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I add a border to a stock image containing my logo?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a website blog on which I use Adobe Stock images. I am having a design overhaul of my blog and going forward all images on the blog will have a white border with my logo in it. This means I will be custom editing a selected Adobe Stock photo and adding a white border and my logo within the white border.

Is this allowed or will this be a breach of copyright?

Note that I will not be editing the image itself, as my logo will sit in the border.

Superhuman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

As lng as image credit is given. Adding your list go to the image may give the impression that you have taken the image yourself. Just add a photo credit and you should be fine. Of course all the other agreement criteria must also be met.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As lng as image credit is given. Adding your list go to the image may give the impression that you have taken the image yourself. Just add a photo credit and you should be fine. Of course all the other agreement criteria must also be met.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shujahat,

In addition to Brad's reply, I would suggest you to kindly go through Common Questions, Adobe Stock  for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started